Booking now through 2018
Please click the button below to request your stay with us. Our availability calendars are updated daily and open dates are booked in the order requests are received. Hint: Especially interested (and spontaneous) guests will want to keep an eye on our social media pages where last-minute cancellation openings are posted.
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND...
- We are only able to book stays for open calendar dates. To ensure a response, first check that the dates of your request are available in our online calendars.
- Our availability calendars are accurate, and yes, heavily booked at this time. Please consider a stay in our Hillside or Log cabins for greater availability.
- Candlewood does not keep a waiting list.
- Cancellations are posted on our online calendars and announced on our social media profiles.
- We are not currently taking reservations beyond 2018.
- Requests should be made for a minimum stay of two nights, except for Memorial and Labor Day weekends, when the minimum is three nights.
- Reservations will be held with a non-refundable deposit of $50 from your credit card.
CONFIRMING YOUR RESERVATION:
Since most of our reservations have been booked many months in advance, about 3 weeks prior to your arrival, we will contact you via phone or email to confirm your stay.
If we have not been able to confirm your reservation (after several phone calls and emails with no response from you), two-weeks prior to your arrival, Candlewood Cabins LLC reserves the right to cancel the reservation and proceed with re-renting the cabin. If guest contact information has changed, it is your responsibility to contact us to update your information.
We look forward to hearing from you!
*Rates do not include 5.5% WI state sales tax.